Summer is here! What should you buy?
Good news, we’ve got you covered. After many visits to various retailers across the country and of course NYC, connecting with fashion insiders, and doing our own research, we’ve pulled together the ultimate list of 30 summer must-haves that will keep you feeling cool and feminine.
After work event? We’ve found your go-to dress.
AC blasting in your office? We’ve got the cutest leather jacket.
Going out with girlfriends? There are too many cute tops to count.
You’ll notice that blush pink makes an appearance multiple times. Denim remains a staple, but it has a bit more personality. White is still #1, and mixing it up with black is what’s trending. And then we’ve got our textures and patterns: lace, fringe, and florals. Something we’re loving? The exposure of the shoulder–from off-the-shoulder looks to classic cut outs.
Ready for the top 30?
Take a peek below and
*click on each highlighted item below to view purchase options
1. PINK LEATHER JACKET Yes, leather. A summery color makes it the perfect thing to keep you warm on a cool summer night.
2. PINK ONE SHOULDER TOP & PANT Suede mixes nicely with the softness of cotton and silk, can be worn together or as separates.
3. PINK DRESS Your day to night dress featuring the color block trend.
4. WHITE BLAZER A summer staple you can wear anywhere and over anything.
5. TIE BLOUSE A light and airy layering piece to keep you cool.
6. JEANS Ripped, wide leg, or a fringed hem — they’re all our go-to jeans for summer.
7. DENIM DRESS Multiple summer trends into one item — this dress can be worn at the beach or a cocktail party.
8. DENIM PEPLUM TOP A classic peplum with a more casual twist.
9. DENIM JUMPSUIT This one pulls together the duality of masculine and feminine nicely, mixing pinstripes and lace.
10. BLACK & WHITE DRESS A summer favorite — it hits the bi-color trend with a tailored fit and sexy edge.
11. SHEER KNIT TOP Your go-to knit — throw it on for a walk on the beach or out to dinner.
12. OFF-THE-SHOULDER STRIPE BLOUSE. An easy throw on striped off-the-shoulder top.
13. FRINGED CROCHET TOP A date night staple that can be worn with jeans or white pants.
14. RUFFLED SLEEVE EXAGGERATED HEMLINE TOP A fun take on a poplin shirt–dress it up or dress it down.
15. WHITE SHORT A summer staple with a cute sash.
16. STRIPED WRAP DRESS A versatile piece that you can wear three ways.
17. FLORAL TOP The perfect touch of flowy, feminine, and floral for summer.
18. CROCHETED LACE TOP Structured and airy, this top is the white lace blouse of the season.
19. LACE BACK TOP A classic top up front with a feminine surprise in the back.
20. RED JACKET A new take on a motorcycle jacket with texture and a pop of color.
21. RED ROMPER A classic summer piece with gorgeous color and tassels.
22. STRAPLESS COCKTAIL DRESS The only dress you’ll want to wear for weddings and cocktail parties.
23. WHITE JERSEY GOWN A soft and flowy dress with stretch that will accentuate your figure.
24. COTTON RAIN COAT An essential for a warm rainy day.
25. NUDE CLUTCH The bag that works with everything.
26. MONOGRAM STRAW BAG The perfect bag for the beach with a personal touch.
27. ESPADRILLES The shoe you’ll be wearing almost every day.
28. NUDE SANDAL If you buy a heel this summer, this is “the one,” because it blends right in and won’t draw attention away from any outfit.
29. ROUND WHITE SUNGLASSES A 70’s inspired look for every day.
30. WHITE SNEAKER The shoe you’ll always go casual with.
Be sure to check our blog regularly where we will go into much more detail on each of our top 30 items!
Now we’d love to hear from you! In the comments below, tell us which items you’re looking for this summer? Do you have a special event? Need to buy a new pair of sandals? We’d love to guide you.