This Spring is all about showing a little shoulder, making a statement in ruffles and studs, and experimenting with every shade of blue. The next 10 items in our Top 30 Must-Haves feature all of these beautiful details.
11. The Duchess Sleeve Shirt. Add a touch of romance to your wardrobe with this v-neck woven blouse. We love the elegantly puffed sleeves, capped sleeves, and neutral color; it’s easily a piece that you’ll wear over and over again. Perfect for pairing with denim or dressed up with a pencil skirt.
12. Stripe Ruffled Midi Dress. Easily one of our favorite pieces of the season, this figure-flattering dress combines three trends in one: off the shoulder, a flared hemline, and bold stripes. The combination of neutral and white makes it wearable for any occasion.
13. The Slit Statement Gown. This evening dress is overwhelmingly beautiful. While the neutral color may seem understated, it’s anything but. There’s plenty of drama in the sleek fit, crystal detailing along the shoulders, and side slit.
14. The Printed Blouse. Leopard print looks daintier than ever in this chic sheer blouse. The star detail of this top, however, is the necktie giving it an old Hollywood vibe. Pair it with your favorite neutral bottoms or with a matching skirt.
15. The Cutout Ruffled Blouse. Composed of colorblock lace, gingham trim, and cutout long sleeves, this eclectic blouse certainly makes a statement. The pastel colors and delicate details make it a sweet, feminine piece that can be easily paired with casual or dressy pants.
16. The Studded Denim Shirt. Denim is hotter than ever this season, and this shirt is the perfect way to wear it. Combining distressed denim with pyramid studs, it has an elegant edge that can easily be worn as an everyday piece paired with denim, black, white, and the neutrals of your choice.
17. The Ruffled OTS Dress. Meet the most fun dress of the season! The smocked off-the-shoulder neckline leads into dramatic layered sleeves and a mini silhouette. We love the pairing of thin blue and white stripes, giving it a nautical look. Perfect as a summer cover up or dress.
18. The Ruffled Denim Top. This bold two-toned top could not be cooler. It boasts one of the hottest colors of the season, blue, and showcases denim on denim in an inventive, playful way. It’s a versatile piece you can truly pair with anything.
19. The Staggered Hem Jean. If you haven’t worn the new denim hemline, this is the season to make it happen. These jeans are perfectly distressed in a light wash and have an elegant edge with the ripped knee. It’s a refreshingly raw look and a basic you’ll want in your wardrobe all spring long.
20. The Ruffled OTS Top. This top is everything! Not only does it completely embody the mixed stripe trend, but it elegantly features a one-shoulder with cascading ruffled detailing and the season’s it color: blue. Such a gorgeous top for spring, and one of our absolute favorites. Easily dressed up or down.
See the next Top 10 here
Flip through our Top 30 Items You Need This Spring: