One of the most fun elements of summer fashion this season is all of the amazing prints, textures, and pattern pairings in every silhouette imaginable. Classic pieces have fresh elements like slits and shapes; and gingham, stripes, and crochet have been given a modern twist. Here we have the 10 items we think pulled these trends off best.
1. The Cutout Dress. Giving the skin room to breathe is always a good idea, which is why we love this dress. The front cutout brings a touch of sexiness to an otherwise simple silhouette.
2. The Lace Top. Black and white and lace all over, that’s what’s on trend and we couldn’t love this top more. The contrast of colors and textures, combined with the wide sleeve makes this such a chic and feminine item. Easy to pair with jeans or something dressy.
3. The Striped Sweatpant. Athleisure, it’s here to stay, and there’s no doubt you’ll want to live in these sweatpants. They’re lightweight, breathable, and great to wear while running errands.
4. The Gingham Dress. Meet the sweetest, chicest dress for summer. Gingham is one of the hottest patterns of the season and we love that this dress brings it together with bright blue. Such a classic statement piece.
5. The Gingham Top. Combining elements of peplum with a bustier top, this piece is incredibly fashion-forward while also being wearable. Definitely a staple piece you’ll be reaching for every summer.
6. The Gingham Pant. These pants are the match to the top we mentioned above. While they can be worn together for a bold look, you can easily pair the pants with a variety of tops. A great investment piece for work attire.
7. The Gingham Bow Dress. Meet your new obsession. This dress is perfectly feminine, chic, and on trend. The midi-length, bustier top, and figure flattering fit makes it such a classic dress for multiple occasions.
8. The Ruffled Romper. Yes, black is totally on trend for summer, and we’re loving it in this flowing and girly silhouette. The high neckline and cold shoulder give it a sophisticated edge. A great piece to wear out to dinner or summer cocktails party.
9. The Retro Dress. Clearly inspired by the 60’s, this dress brings together a bell-shape with modern elements. We love the cutout along the midline and the contrast of black and white.
10. The Pleated Skirt. A fun, party skirt to twirl in all summer long. The metallic shade and texture gives this classic skirt an upgrade, and makes it much more fun to wear. Pair it casually with a classic tee, a blouse, or even a piece of knitwear.
Our Summer Promotion with Orchard Mile:
Details: Create an account on Orchard Mile and enter the code STAT at checkout to receive $50 off your order of $100 or more.
Restrictions: Offer valid from 5/30 – 6/30 or until supplies last. Cannot be combined with gift cards or other promotions. All details subject to change. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Offer cannot be redeemed by more than 100 participants.