If there’s one thing Spring 2017 will be known for, it’s color. Bright beautiful shades of pink, neon, and blue are bringing an infusion of aliveness to fashion, and we couldn’t be more in love with the pieces we’re sharing with you today. Say hello to the final 10 items from the Top 30 Must-Haves for spring.
21. The Blue Suede Dress. This season is all about blue, and we love the look of it in this luxe suede mini dress. Featuring a rich blue tone, it has a western feel with slim, braided leather straps and a classically feminine silhouette. Perfect for a casual run around town on the weekend or dressed up for a cocktail party.
22. The Ruffled A-Line Dress. Feeling feminine is easy when wearing this mini dress. Pastel pink brings a soft, sweet feel to this dress and the ruffles add a touch of flirt along the sleeves and hemline. This is a dress that can be worn with anything.
23. The Choker V-Neck Top. Featuring gorgeous feminine details, this top brings together lace and cream puckered cotton with a v-neckline and built-in choker. A little bit of sweet and a little bit of sexy all in one. Wear it to add a girly element to any look.
24. The Ruffled Bustier Top. Cut from cotton poplin and structured with ruffles, this bright coral top is an absolute must for spring and summer. The uneven hem gives adds a rockstar flare to an otherwise simple strapless silhouette. We love the cinched waist effect of the wrap around belt. A incredibly fun, head-turning top, perfect for a night out.
25. The Capelet Dress. This beautiful poppy-colored mini dress features one of this season’s current obsessions: new necklines. The capelet overlay brings movement to the boat-neck style silhouette, giving the clavicle some love and attention. And the contrast band shows off the waist perfectly. Great for an evening out!
26. The Rainbow Sweater. Wearing this piece won’t only brighten your mood, but everyone’s around you. It’s electric neon color and striping makes it a playful and unforgettable piece, a great way to infuse life into your wardrobe. Best paired with a neutral bottom.
27. The Dot Blouse. Sunshine yellow is one of this season’s liveliest colors and we love how it brightens up this victorian-inspired blouse. The high neckline, ruffled trim, and textured dots make this a chic, fashionable top you’ll love for years to come. Pair it with another color if you’re feeling adventurous.
28. The Neon Skirt. Lime green never looked so sophisticated. Cut from wool-crepe, this A-line silhouette brings a retro vibe to an otherwise classic shape, and is incredibly fashion forward. We love the military-inspired buttons and Swarovski pearl detailing. A great workwear piece!
29. The Updated Shirt Dress. A feminine twist on a classic, this shirt dress features a figure-flattering silhouette with ruffles and ruching that will certainly turn heads. This season, new takes on oxfords and shirting is a huge trend and this dress is it to a T.
30. The Studded Poplin Shirt. Meet the updated white shirt. It’s a timeless silhouette that features a little bit of punk rock with the gold stud detailing along the collar. A sophisticated piece that brings a touch of personality to any outfit, casual or dressy.
Flip through our Top 30 Items You Need This Spring: